Let these Kevin Gates quotes show you how to keep getting up and trying again, even after a fall.
Kevin Gates is an American artist and businessman.
He is known around the world for his lyrics dealing with depression, prison life and poverty. By revealing parts of himself in his songs, he touches millions of people who listen to his music.
Growing up, Kevin Gates had a tough time; He was negatively influenced by the people around him and was in and out of prison many times.
You may not be experiencing exactly the same things as him, but you've certainly encountered a struggle or two in your life that significantly influenced the path to your dreams.
Kevin Gates is admirable because even though he faced many obstacles, he didn't let them destroy his dreams. Because of his perseverance and belief in himself, he is now considered one of the most successful rappers in the United States.
If you want to be inspired by his experiences and words, make sure you read to the end. Learn a lot about life, success, music and much more through the list below.
And don't forget to check them out.Rod Wave ZitateELil Durk Quotes.
Kevin Gates best quotes
1. "How can you really appreciate the good without understanding the bad?"
2. "All that is lost can be found - except lost time."
3. “Wealth doesn't come out of your pocket. It's from the heart. It's from the mind. I live like this You could give me a fish for a day and feed me more, but if you teach me how to fish, you'll feed me forever. So that's really my philosophy on everything.”
4. “Life is about behavior and how we behave. But two wrongs never make a wrong.”
5. “Loyalty is hard to come by; Trust is easy to lose.”
6. "Never go broke or give up, that's what it takes to be a major."
7. "Coming from below, we're aiming for the stars."
8. "If you're not in your own lane, create one."
9. "I feel a lot of pain, this pain lets me know I'm alive."
Kevin Gates Famous Quotes
10. "If I told you I was different, would you understand the difference?"
11. "If you stand for something, you don't have to stand for it at all."
12. "Knowledge is provided, but only for those who need to know."
13. "If you associate yourself with peer pressure or complacency, you are doomed."
14. "Prison and the street go hand in hand. You can't have one without the other. They agree."
15. "Use the things that make you angry as fuel to become better."
16. “I believe that life is a journey and that I will tell you my plans; Things never go as planned.”
17. "I don't really like to talk. I like to run. I'm not a talker. I'm a person of action.”
18. "I have trust issues with letting other people know my innermost secrets for fear of how I might be seen. Everyone has that.”
Read too:NBA-YoungBoy-Zitate,Quotes from Juice WRLD
Short Kevin Gates Quotes Packed With Life Lessons
19. "Wise men change, fools remain the same."
20. "Why accept failure when success is free?"
21. "You can't make everyone happy and still be on top."
22. "Being logical gave me reason to doubt."
23. "Sometimes the best move is no move at all."
24. "Don't be mad at me for being the best at what I was made to do."
25. "I live by the 10% rule. Save one, save a thousand.”
26. "All things are achieved through wisdom and knowledge."
27. "If it's important to you, pursue it aggressively."
28. "I'm not afraid to make mistakes."
29. "Watch people daily and you will see their true colors."
30. "Every time the leaves change, it's the loneliest time of the year."
Read too:Tupac-Zitate,J Cole quotes
Kevin Gates quotes to understand his views on love and relationships
31. "You have to be intimate with a person to know them."
32. "Those who hate you the most are usually the people you know."
33. "Loves a battlefield, not a one night stand."
34. "I like where we are now, but I'm in love with where we're going."
35. "I love God, I love everyone around me as myself, and I love my enemy."
36. "Some think this is a problem - I fall in love easily."
37. “Some will say that life is a gamble, which means that love is a casino. Everyone just plays to win.”
38. "Fall in love fast, make sure you're careful about it."
39. "To be honest I don't want to be romantic, I already have someone at home."
40. "If you follow your heart, you will always win!"
Read too:king of quotes,XXXtentacion-Zitate
Kevin Gates Quotes to Motivate You
41. "My daily talk - is made of hustle. Grind from below, fed up with the fight.”
42. “A vision without action is just a dream. Action, it's the routine, it's the rush, it's the persistence.
43. "The struggle is real, but it doesn't last forever."
44. “I am inspired by everything that happens around me. I'm a sponge. I'm very analytical. I notice things most people don't."
45. "When you go to the favela, having nothing makes you humble."
46. "I can't say that any artist inspired me because I am inspired by the things that are happening around me."
47. "Breathing is as important in physical activity, how much more important is it in mental activity?"
48. "I don't sleep much. I don't sleep much – work, work, work.”
49. "Through my window I see everything I dream of and wish I had."
50. “I came into the game with a different attitude than I do now. And I had to grow up. I had to mature. In that growth and in that maturity, in that point of maturity, I realized that the people who are interviewing me are just talking. And they don't come from the same background as me, so my life is super interesting to them."
Read too:Drake's Phrases,mac miller quotes
Kevin Gates Quotes That Move You Forward
51. "I'm far from perfect, I'm sure, but God is!"
52. "When they try to destroy you, they destroy themselves in the process. Fuck them. Working harder!"
53. "It's about really being who you are as an individual and not apologizing for it, that's it. I can feel the growth from my first mixtape to today. With each song, I want to give you a piece of who I am as an individual”.
54. “The things that are hardest to put into words and talk about, I put into my music. I am super passionate about my craft and super passionate about what I do.”
55. “If I tell the truth about myself, what can the world say? I would like to be accepted, but I'm not looking for acceptance. If you're a fan it's because you're a fan of what I am psychologically, emotionally and individually. The world can relate more to a human being than a superstar.”
56. “I don't give anyone a reason to hate me, they create their own drama out of pure jealousy. Keep your ears open and your mouth closed.
57. "Either help them get to the root of the problem. Or help them figure out what the problem is. Because the problem is within ourselves, and many times we don't look inward as individuals. We're always looking for something else as a substitute - besides a pacifier. You have to look at yourself first.”
58. "You can learn from a dummy. You can watch a dummy and learn what not to do. I've always been an observant person. You don't know how much you love something until you can't do it. That's one thing I can do." say I learned. I learned how much I love music.”
Kevin Gates quotes for insight into his personality and music
59. "I suffer from severe depression, so my only relief is music."
60. "I couldn't care less about the special. I enjoy making music.”
61. "Inform, improve, improve, and I think that's what my first daughter did to me, so I named my first album after my first daughter."
62. “I don't pay attention to selling because that's not what it's about for me. It's about the music. Music is all I have.”
63. “I always grew up listening to music, but music was also like a diary. It was like my personal diary or personal diary. I would express a lot of things in my music that I couldn't express to an individual."
64. “My music is amazing. I don't know what to call it because I've never seen an artist show the different talents I show or create the different genres I've created; from rock and roll to heavy metal to soft rock, rap and country. I show so many styles. That's why they love me."
65. “I suffer from depression. severe cases of it. Not a single case of depression, not a bad case, but bad cases of depression. Music is my only outlet, it's therapeutic for me. It's a release. That's how I vent emotionally.”
More Kevin Gates quotes for those who are curious about him
66. “I love making music, I love getting tattoos. This is exactly what I love. If I wasn't getting paid, I would still do it.”
67. "Whatever a person does to themselves, as long as it doesn't affect me and they treat them with respect, I don't care what they do. Since I'm not perfect and I have flaws, who am I to judge?"
68. "I've had good times and I've had bad times and I remember, maybe when I lay down, but throughout the day, every moment I'm in, I hold myself inside because that puts me in a state of depression that state can bring."
69. “I am a perfect imperfection. My craft is perfected. I just need affection, emotionally. I'm an introvert, but it sounds like aggression.”
70. "I'm a big skeptic, so I don't just assume what one person can tell me. I have to do the research. I take different literature on this topic and compare and contrast it. I do my own selective studies.
What influence does Kevin Gates have on you?
Not everyone is lucky enough to have a comfortable start in life. In fact, over 600 million people live below the poverty line. This, along with many other difficulties, can lead young people to break the law, as was the case with Kevin Gates.
It could have been so easy for him to just give up on life and be a nuisance to society, especially after his years in prison. But,Kevin Gateshe overcame every challenge thrown at him and became the personification of the saying "no pain, no gain". By accepting his mistakes and circumstances, he was able to work around them and find ways to become a better person.
He found solace and solace and music, and through this he was able to lift himself and his family out of poverty. Through his true words, he is helping today's younger children overcome the same mistakes he made in his youth.
Indeed, music is an art that heals both the composer and the listener. After all, there is so much power in a single melody or lyric. Like Kevin Gates, find your purpose and stick with it; Pursue what you love and make a positive impact on the world.
Which Kevin Gates song is your favorite? Did you learn a lot from this collection of Kevin Gates quotes? Share your thoughts below.
- 50 King Von quotes about music, life and tenacity
- 40 quotes from Chance the Rapper about music, life and reality